Wednesday 10 December 2008

ABC Challenge - U is for ......


UNDERNEATH!


Hi everyone, Wednesday again so that means another ABC Challenge . Thankyou to you all who entered last week, it was lovely visiting your blogs and looking at your creations.

So onto this weeks challenge, did you manage to guess that it would be underneath? It can be underneath anything at all, you can decided, but as I still need loads more christmas cards making I chose underneath the mistletoe :o)




How cute are these images - I adore the Magnolia stamps so much and savoured every minute colouring them. Actually, make that 2 hours!!! What was I doing to take that long? I have no idea but I got there in the end. I think I may give this card to my hubby ... and then I might sneak a kiss under some mistletoe too, lol, actually - I will have to buy some first and then get the kiss ... now I am rambling!

I hope you have fun with this weeks challenge - pop over to the other DT blogs if you get chance for some more info on how they made their cards.

Have a happy Wednesday!

Magnolias coloured with prismas, paper from Anita's Christmas Red pack, cuttlebug corner dies, Dovecraft gems, nesties, ribbon from The Range, kisses from my husband :o)

16 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

How cute......I love it!

Mrs W x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea! I did guess!!!
Your card is beautiful & has given me an idea for mine,so off I pop to get busy busy,lol!!!! ;O)x

Anonymous said...

Wow Marcea, your card is fanbloomingtastic !!! I simply love this and your colouring is A1.
Nicola xxx

Ali Watson said...

Fab card Marcea love the colour cobmo and they are so cute! Have a fab day!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used. The colouring of the images is just beautiful. Michele x

Tasha said...

Hey there Marcea,
this card is so so cute its adorable and i think any husband would be chuffed to pieces to receive it!
Tasha xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun, just adore this card what fabulous colouring and such a cute image. Hope all is OK with you
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous card babe ,so cute and gorgeous xxxhugs Dawnxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

spectacular card marcea

love these images - so sweet

hugs jane x

Deb said...

wow, beautiful card, I so love it, such a great idea under the mistletoe too!

Pop's Cards said...

Lol at the mistletoe, you can just grab a kiss anytime it doesnt just need to be christmas hun, i love the colouring and the layout of this card, perfect hun, Hugs pops x x x

Pauline C said...

Gorgoues and cute card hun!
Pauline x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Marcea, this is another gorgeous card hun, isn't this image just adorable? it is one of my favourite christmas magnolias! hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and colours....
Rambling you...never!!!! Lol
Emma x

Cathy said...

Cute card - love Tilda and Edwin. I have yet to use them! Great papers and layout too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!! I love the way you colored this Cute couple!!...Hugs, Ila

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes