Tuesday 9 December 2008

Mistletoe and wine ....


No please stop ... no more singing to Cliff Richard, hahahahaha, it is not the song I am talking about but a challenge! This weeks challenge on This Thursday it's all about ..." is 'Mistletoe and Wine'. The choice is yours .... either use the colours associated with mistletoe and wine or you can actually use the title as your theme.




I have decided to use the colours for my theme - red, green and white. How cute is this little robin from Pink Petticoat , I love him - thanks to my good buddy who sent me this fab image. This was such a fun easy card to make but I adore it. I have kept it very simple, I tried adding bits here and there and it just didn't feel right so he is a lonely little robin (although he is hogging all the limelight to himself!!) lol.

If you want to see some mistletoe be sure you pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for this weeks ABC Challenge . Can you guess the theme yet??? See you all tomorrow when all will be revealed :o)

Pink Petticoat image coloured with prismas and stickles, sakura clear glaze pen to holly berries, doddlebug paper from Mrs Wonka (must get a pack of this), Ribbon from Papermania, gems from stash.

12 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea! Gorgeous card & v cute lil robin :o)x

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!! I love this birdie and the way you colored him is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

So cute, that little robin! Love the simplicity!
X, Ava

Anonymous said...

Think I need this pack too Marcea and your sweet robin deserves the limelight on his own as you have had your fair share this week teehee. Absolutely gorgeous card once more. What a roll you have had this week creating your beauties.
Nicola xxx

Becky said...

Aww, so adorable Marcea! The robin does look a bit cheery, maybe he's had a bit of wine lol!!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

A really tweet card Marcea!]
Clairex

Pauline C said...

Oh this is such a fun image! Gorgeous card - really cute!
Pauline x

Sally said...

Hi Marcea!
Mr. Robin is soooo cute and I love your card. Your colors are gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a sweetie, great coloring, TFS.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Marcea, what a stunning card hun, its totally gorgeous, just loving this cute robin image hun!! hugs Linda x

Ultramum said...

He's a great robin - well done!

Emma said...

Such a cutie....
Emma x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes