Wednesday 26 February 2020

PRETTY POSY - New release from LOTV

Hi everyone. Today I thought I would share one of the new digis from the latest release from Lili of the Valley. This is from the Mothers' Day and Spring release - there are some really gorgeous images and sentiments so do pop over and have a look.





This cutie is called Pretty Posy and I have coloured her with my copic markers. I have merged the sentiment (a new skill for me) and I am really pleased with the result. It's great being able to resize images and I cannot wait to experiment more with my new skill.




Everything is from my stash so I am not sure if it is still available or not but the papers are My Minds Eye/Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody 6x6 pad. I edged my white card stock with stickles because I need sparkle on all my cards lol. 





Challenges

Arty Divas - Anything goes


Have a great day everyone xx 





Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes