Tuesday 18 February 2020

Scrapbooking - where do I even start?

I have just sat down to make a card but then I realised that I really want to scrapbook. This is something I have never done before so I am completely lost. Where do I even begin? Is it journalling, traveller's notebooks or a traditional scrapbook? I literally have no idea. All I know is that I want to start something that will give me a way to cherish my memories in a visual form. 

I really would welcome any advice or tips - I feel so overwhelmed and really do not have a clue where to begin. I think I am going to sign up to one of the free apps where you can print so many photos a month. At least that will be a starting point. 

I think becoming a grandparent has made me want to cherish as much as I can. I want to not only scrapbook my family as it is but I want to go back and use old photos so that I have them to look back on when I am old and grey. 

Thanks for letting me ramble xxx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Scrapbooking is just a large card with photo instead of an image. Mine are on a blog called All in One Place the link is on the sidebar of my blog. If you got a few hours to spare you'll find plenty of layouts on Pinterest.
Good Luck
luv
Debby

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes