Wednesday 5 February 2020

HUNKYDORY HAUL PLUS 10% OFF CODE

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Hunkdory has contacted me again and allowed me to choose some products to review here on my blog and also on my Youtube channel. I feel so fortunate. They have also provided me with a code to share with you all which will allow you 10% off any purchase made on their website during the next 14 days.



The code you need to enter is MARCEA10

Please follow this link to get to their website. I do not receive any commission if you use this code so please make full use of it.

So onto the products I chose .... I am so happy I could do a little dance. I thought I would try a few different things. 

*Foxy and friends ultimate bundle (FOXYBUND2)
*Precision craft knife + 2 blades (PCT17)
*Craft tidy (PCT32)
*Glitter gemstone bundle (GEMBUND003)


*****

Here is my video if you would like to watch my first impressions of the products plus a full look at all elements that are included in the kits and paper packs etc. 





*****

*Craft Tidy

I absolutely love storage solutions of all types so when I saw this craft tidy I knew it would be perfect for my desk.



It's the perfect size and the compartments are really useful for storing your different supplies. The handle is really comfortable to hold making your stash easy to transport between rooms etc.


It can be used for pens, tools, embellishments or whatever you wish. It is really sturdy and I love the purple shade - it's my favourite colour.

*****

*Precision craft knife + 2 blades

I have been needing a new craft knife for the longest time so I knew that this would be an item I would be choosing straight away.


This knife comes with two spare blades and it is so comfortable to hold. I have been able to cut really precisely using this and I am very impressed. The handle is really comfortable and the blades are easy to change.


The pointed blade makes it easy for intricate cuts plus, of course, its purple!!! Winner!!

*****

*Glitter gemstone bundle

Oh yes!!! All I ever need in my life and on my creations is a little bit of sparkle. I love picking up adhesive gems and this multi pack is perfect in my opinion for all crafters - new and established.




There are 576 glitter gemstones in 3mm and 5mm with so many gorgeous colours. This is such a useful add on to my already full gem collection - you can never have enough though can you lol. 

*****


*Foxy and friends ultimate bundle

Oh my goodness - this is an amazing bundle of cuteness. I cannot actually believe how huge it is - it just goes on and on and on. I show every single item on my video so please do check it out if you want to see everything that is included.


I honestly cannot even explain how lovely this is. There are so many possibilities and I really do want to create lots of things to show you. This is a very different style to cardmaking to what I would normally do but I am excited to get stuck in.

Here's a list of what is included ...

1 x Foxy & Friends Luxury Topper Collection
1 x Foxy & Friends Concept Cards Collection - Pop-up Cards & Aperture Cards
1 x Foxy & Friends Luxury Inserts (48 x sheets, 16 designs 3 of each)
1 x Foxy & Friends 8" x 8" Paper Pad (48 sheets, 16 designs, 3 of each)
1 x Little Book of Foxy & Friends

Blimey - that's a lot!!

*****


So that's it - how lucky am I!! Thankyou so much to Hunkdory for gifting this to me, I am so very grateful. Don't forget the 10% discount code if you fancy picking up some new supplies.

Have a wonderful week everyone.
See you all soon xxx



No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes