Friday 7 February 2020

BUNNIES DAISY CHAIN - LILI OF THE VALLEY DT

Happy Friday everyone. Not long until Valentine's Day and so I thought I would make my darling hubby a card. 


I really love this cute image from Lili of the Valley. The digi stamp is called 'Bunnies Daisy Chain' although I have coloured my flowers in red.



I really need to become familiar again with my stash, I have no idea where anything is but I found this cute heart doily which fits perfectly with the theme.


My punches all seem to be struggling to punch - has anyone else experienced this after having a break from crafting. I wonder if I need to sharpen them. I am so worried that they will break as I am having to press so hard for the punch to cut. 


I finished my card off with stickles (always have loved a bit of sparkle) and some liquid pearls. My liquid pearls almost destroyed my card ... I had a bit of a 'splodge' moment but ended up colouring it over with my copics to try and disguise the near disaster - so annoying when it is at the end of your finishing touches.

Anyway enough waffle from me. I hope you have enjoyed my card. Here are my craft supplies ....


Challenges...



4 comments:

Anna said...

What a sweet card <3 . Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge and good luck.
Hugs Anna

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely card. That is so me making the mistake right at the end. Always looking for ways to cover up. Haha. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Sandra H said...

So cute x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes