Monday 13 April 2020

Forever Rose - Hannah Lynn

I’m not sure what has happened but I’ve stumbled into a whole new world of colouring. I’ve discovered adult colouring books and I am OBSESSED!


Even stranger is that I have dusted off my Prismacolour pencils in place of my copics. I’m loving the new interest I now have. I have been looking at loads of videos on YouTube at the different colouring books and I have ordered so many.. I am waiting for lots to still arrive but this fab book called Enchanted Faces by Hannah Lynn has arrived and I LOVE it so much. It is full of gorgeous whimsical ladies, very similar to lots of my favourite stamps from yesteryear. 



The first page I have coloured is this gorgeous image called Forever Rose. I wanted her hair to be really vibrant and purple is my favourite colour so that’s what I went for. I didn’t want too many colours to overtake the picture so I used a similar palette for the whole picture. I love the aqua/yellow combo for the eye, sky and rose so much and this is not anything I would normally use.  


I think I will probably add a couple of highlights with a white pens but overall I think I’ve finished it .... unless the sticklers make it out haha. 

Anyway, that’s it for today .... I’m going to see if I can enter this in any challenges .... if you know of any please let me know 💜 

I hope you are all staying safe. Take care, it’s great to be posting again xxx


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card and image x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes