Tuesday 28 April 2020

LOTV - new launch tomorrow

There is a brand new release from Lili of the Valley tomorrow ... Wednesday 29th April and I have just filmed a video showing you every single image and sentiment. 




As usual it is a wonderful collection of cute, usable images for all ages. The digits are especially for all the boys in your life .... young and old plus some really versatile sentiments. 

You can purchase these from LOTV’s Etsy shop plus there are details and card samples on their website. 




Don’t forget there is also a really wonderful Facebook group full of inspiration plus sneak peeks from the design team. 

I hope you enjoy my video. I plan to be more active online .... I’m getting there slowly. You can click these links to my Instagram, Facebook and YouTube channel .... hope to see you there. 



No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes