Monday 31 March 2014

Little poncho set

Good morning everyone. The start of a new week and it will be a week of night shifts for me - 4 of them starting tonight. I do not mind them too much but all you really do is just work or sleep. Never mind, I will have the weekend off which is a bonus. Ryan is coming home today for a couple of weeks so that will be nice to have him back for a while :)

I thought I would share a couple of photos of a poncho and hat set that I made for my little niece.




Looking at it she should also get some wear out of it in the autumn too.

Really enjoyed making this cute set.

Have a fab day xxx







2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Marcea, your Niece looks so cute in it.

Hugs Julie xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Love the colour Marcea, makes me want to dig my hooks out again. xx Flora

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes