Tuesday 18 March 2014

Classic black and silver

Hi there, well I have had another paper day which is so lovely. Nothing to show yet though - I met with my friend to finalise the layout for her wedding invitations and then went shopping for the supplies. I must admit I was tempted to pick a few of the paper pads up but I think I should wait until I at least make a card lol.

So I was wondering what to share with you today and decided on another bracelet.


I rewally love this bracelet and wear it a LOT. It is another one that looks similar to the more expensive designer brands. It is made from black agate beads with a sparkly shamballa bead as a focal bed. Little tiny spacer beads have been used which I used to use with brads on my cardmaking :)

Right, off to make a pot of chilli for tea and then onto day 16 of my Insanity workout - I am desperate to get in shape for my hols.
See you all tomorrow xxx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Marcea this is stunning x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes