Monday 17 March 2014

Cute bracelets

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a great Monday. I have been busy prepping wedding invitations for my friend for most of the day and I must admit it was lovely getting bits of paper out again. I even remembered how to use my die cutter lol.

I thought I would share a few bracelets I made this weekend. You can see more of the things I make on my Facebook page so pop over and have a browse. You can also ask for something that isn't there and I will do my best to make it for you.



This is a lovely suede bracelet featuring an infinity connector. I really love the colour, it seems to be in all the shops right now so this should be bang on trend for Spring. If you would like one they are £6 each

I made another is beige too......



I have also made a couple of these bracelets featuring a shamballa bead. I was wearing one this weekend at a hen party and someone thought it was one of the expensive designer ones - needless to say that made me really happy. I only charge £5 each for these ones so just yell if you would like one - again lots of colours are available.


and in turquoise ....



Right-ho, I shall try and pop back tomorrow or Wednesday. I start back on nights on Wednesday though so after that I probably won't be posting again until the weekend.

Have a lovely week xxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow they are so beautiful x

Michelle Short said...

These are beautiful Marcea, you are incredibly talented. The top design is my favourite xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes