Monday 3 March 2014

A couple of makes and some news

Hi guys, don't faint ... I am here!!!!!

Yay, it is nice to be back ..... bet a few of you thought I had dropped of the face of the earth.

I have been really busy at work and home plus I have also been poorly so I have a few excuses for not blogging. I am going to just try and be good from now - I have missed you all ever so much. I have even been thinking about getting my Copics and papers back out .... don't hold me to it though til I have actually done it.

I have had some really fabulous news that I have been itching to share. Well, the cat is out of the bag now so I can yell it from the roof tops. Beads Direct have asked me to write on their blog, reviewing their wonderful products. OMG am I just the luckiest girl alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't even take me a second to say yes - I am so happy. I have bought from them since I started my beading so I am delighted to be able to write for a company that I just love and value.

So now that has been shared I better show you a couple of bracelets I have made for Beading Friends Forever.

We have a theme and challenge as usual - pop over t the blog or Facebook group for details on this months challenge.


This is a gorgeous bracelet made with mixed Quartz nuggets and it just sparkles in the sunlight. It is pretty heavy so I have strung it onto wire to make sure it is nice and strong. I bought these nuggets ages ago from Beads Direct and have been wanting to make them into something for ages. I think the sunshine must have inspired me :)


My second bracelet is made following a video tutorial and comprises of crystals and pearls and seed beads. It is pretty bright but I reallylike that. It makes me feel winter is on t he way out and lovely warm days are headed our way.

So there you go, I am back ...... will try to pop in during the week but I start 4 night shifts tonight so can't promise. I do have quite a few things that I want to share with you all though.
See you soon xxx



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Well done Marcea l'm so pleased for you and how lovely to see you popping up hope to see more of you take care and hope all is well x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes