Monday 18 February 2013

Peridot Swarovski Bracelet

 

 

Good morning everyone. Monday again already …. the weekends go so fast. I actually managed a weekend off this week so that was great. Back on night shifts tonight though.

I thought I would share a bracelet an old school friend asked me to make for her. This is the first time I have made this style. Gail chose the pattern from my pinterest page and then told me what colours she would like. I think she has fabulous taste!

gsperidot

This is just so pretty in real life and the Swarovski crystals really shine. I have never used so many crystals on one item before but it was worth every one of them. Gail loved it thank goodness and I have to admit I almost kept it lol. Even my hubby commented on it!

Here are the beads I used to make it:

15/0 Miyuki Seed Beads 8.2 gram tube - Silver Lined Gold Fireline Thread Smoke Grey 6LB 50YDS .008 Clasp gold-plated flower w/pale green rhinestone 12mm Pk 2

I am off to start my card for Simon Says Stamp now but will be back with more jewellery and cards later in the week. Hope you have a great week xxx

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Marcea
Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea oh wow this is just gorgeous your getting pretty good at his jewellery making. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes