Tuesday 12 February 2013

Loving Kumihimo

 

 

Hi, I just thought I would share a bracelet I made yesterday with you all. It is my very first Kumihimo bracelet and I thought I would add seed beads to it to add a little bit of shine.

kumihimo

It was actually fairly simple to make and I am keen to try some more. I could even catch up with the TV whilst making this which is usually something I can never do whilst beading.

Will be back later in the week with more beading makes.

Products:

 S-Lon Bead Cord 77yrds (70m) Brown S-Lon Bead Cord 77yrds (70m) Cream Kumihimo No Tangle Bobbin Pack 4 1 7/8 dia 3/8 hole Silver Plated Barrel End Cap for 3mm Cord 10x4mm Pk2 Beads Japanese Toho seed 8 bronze metallic 10g (8R221) Toho Seeds Round Hybrid Antique Metallic Black Size 8 3mm 10g FEVI KWIK ONE DROP INSTANT GLUE/ADHESIVE 2g Tube

Have a great day xxx

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

It;s gorgeous Marcea, love it.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Gosh Marcea this is totally stunning xx

Linda . J said...

Love this Marcea, nice colours.
Hugs Linda

Crafty Lark said...

Fab jewelery, gorgeous designs. xx Flora

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes