Friday 8 February 2013

In the Pink



Hi folks, just a real quickie from me. I have just finished a bracelet for a lovely friend who asked me to make something for her. Anyway, it had to be pink and have some bling so here we go ... think it fits the bill!




This is a montee embellished bracelet and the pattern is from Off the Beaded Path. I love Kelly's tutorials, they are always very clear. The beads are semi precious and the montees are Swarovski so you know that means plenty of bling for your money.

Don't forget my new challenge blog for jewellery and beading addicts over at Beading Friends Forever. Please check it out and join in. We also have a very friendly Facebook group too so pop over and say hi.

Right, better go - back on nights tonight xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful x

Janja Z. said...

Beautiful bracelet. It so pinky and tender. Good work!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes