Wednesday 6 February 2013

I {heart} Simon Says Stamp

 

 

Good afternoon and please excuse my slight lateness with my post. I have just got back after visiting my parents for a few days. I have had a lovely time with my mum and dad and really must try to get over there more often.

Anyway, onto my Simon Says Stamp Challenge card. We would love to see some hearts on your creations this week, perfect timing for Valentine’s Day next week. The DT have all been using Simon Says Stamp exclusive dies and stamps …. you must check them out!!

I made my card over at my parents house so I had to pinch a bit of my mum’s stash, I did remember to take my SSS stamps though – they were quite a hot with mum lol.

01-02.13

A very simple card for me but I quite like the bold colours and simplicity. I stamped some hearts out and then just cut them out and arranged them in a flower pattern. Once I had finished my card I came up with loads of great ideas …. that will have to wait for another time now though.

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*Simon Says Clear Stamps LOTS OF HEARTS sss101208*Colorbox Fluid Chalk InK Pads ROSE PETALS Cat's Eye Queue 717028 MS203

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Have a brilliant week xxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

Lin said...

Love your idea to arrange those hearts into a flower, Marcea! And how lucky you are to share this all with your Mum!

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea beautiful card I love the design and detail.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Marcea, gorgeous colours and I love your CAS style, it's fabulous how you've use with the hearts.

hugs
Heather xx

Sandra H said...

Marcea this is beautiful!! x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very pretty card, and creative stamping Marcea! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I too love how you have arranged the hearts into a flower. xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love the CAS design and layout ,,, fabulous !! :-)
It's lovely that you share your hobby with your Mum, I keep trying with mine ,,,,, lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Marcea!! Love the design!!

hugs...

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! I love that you used the hearts to make a flower! Fabulous!

lynda said...

I came to visit from Simon Says Stamps to tell you how much I like your card - especially the heart design!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes