Tuesday 26 February 2013

It’s a wrap

 

 

Afternoon everyone …. I thought I would share a couple of memory wire bracelets I have made this week. This another new style of bracelet I have been trying and I do love them. They are so easy to make and look great too!

This first bracelet is definitely for the grown ups – made with gorgeous Swarovski pearls and Chinese crystals and finished with a pretty Swarovski flower charm. I love purples and this mix of dark purple, mauve and light grey really appeals to me.

swarmemory

and now onto something for the younger girls to enjoy. This fun memory wire bracelet is great for younger girls. Made with lovely glass pearls with a few pretty Czech glass fire polished crystals as a little treat it is also perfect for bigger girls too. This particular bracelet was a custom order for a little girl’s birthday and so I added a blingy initial charm to finish the look.

gpmemorypink

I would love it if you could pop over to my facebook page where I share lots more of my creations.

See you all tomorrow when I am back with a card!! xxxx

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Marcea these are stunning. The grey bracelet is my favourite, just so beautiful
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

Your so talented they are stunning x

Kim. said...

These are both stunning, love everything about them.
Kim xXx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes