Wednesday 15 February 2012

Simon Says … Tag It!!!!!

Hello, it is me again …. shock horror!!!! This time it is for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog …… our theme this week is Tag It and the Design Team are all using products by Tim Holtz ….. Lord and Master to many of you I know, lol.


06-02.12


I really tried lots of new things this week. First of all I have coloured on Kraft …. OMG are you seeing this Sheila!!!!! How long have you been nagging me to try it rofl.


06-02.12a


I have coloured my image using my Prismacolor pencils – oh boy, that took me back to my time before Copics ….. very different not using a white background I can tell you!


06-02.12b 

Considering I am not hugely influenced by Tim Holtz I was amazed just how many of his products I had, looks like maybe he does influence me a little bit without me even realising it.





A huge thankyou to Heidi for once again giving one lucky entry a $50 spending spree at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

SSS_50dollar_voucher


So that’s your lot. Here are the products I used to make my tag……


adageticthacoutrementsamericantagmanila8tag21308thpaperdistresser262b_1_b_7115_1SWST4DAYDREAM 549596_1



I will be entering my tag for the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show – Anything Goes
Oldie But A Goodie – Lace (virtually everything is over 6 months old)
Crafts & Me – Distressed
The Pixie Cottage – Anything but a Card
Fab ‘n’ Funky – Try Something New



Hope you join us all – don’t forget to enter my candy below … bye for now xxx

25 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful tag! I love the coloring.

Jen

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Marcea :-) I love your colouring on Kraft !! WOW ,, fabulous !! Very pretty details ,, lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, awww so sweet this image, love the colouring on Kraft paper. I do it too but I notice that these pencils give a much better result that the Derwents I have. Hugs, Frea

Sheila said...

Babe this awesome!!, I love how she just pops right off the kraft tag, you are amazing sweetie, next time I want to see Copics on Kraft too.......lol awesome job sweetie I'm proud of you mwahhh xxx

lindah11 said...

super job my crayons are sat looking sad i hardly use them now
hugs linda xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Can't believe this is your first time doing this lol where you been!! Love love love it...must play along :O)

Ali x

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty tag and the image is beautiful and coloured beautiful too!:) Sandra H

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

So so pretty and I love your colouring and the flowers are gorgeous and a perfect addition to the image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x x

Denise said...

Adorable tag and great colouring. Love all the fab embellishments too.

Denise xx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! I love your colouring! Nice to be 'working' with you again over at CC! :-)

Love Beth xx

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
gorgeous tag, your colouring on kraft is fabulous, pretty embelies, sue,x

coops said...

fabulous tag marcea.i love the little branch and flower detail and gorgeous image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Arline said...

This is lovely...what a fab effect!x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This tag is adorable!! I love the stamping on a kraft tag and the sweet brand and flowers embellishment :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet tag Marcea.
luv
Debby

Linda . J said...

Love your tag Marcea the image is adorable and love the colours.
Hugs Linda

sara said...

great tag fab colouring on kraft thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
hugs sara x x

DesignerDiva said...

Stunning effect with the colouring on kraft - must try this one and your tag is stunning!
Thanks again for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Shanna Shands said...

Great job on the kraft coloring. This is definitely a tag I would use. Thanks for joining Pixie Cottage.

Rach83 said...

Beautifully put together tag, Marcea. Your colouring is super and looks great on the kraft card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

Rachel x

P.S. Don't forget we're having a DT call just now.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea what a gorgeous tag, I love your colouring and the flowers are so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxx

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Marcea and I love your colouring skills on kraft card brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth said...

Awesome job coloring on kraft! That tag is gorgeous!

Mary Lou said...

Hi there Marcea~~GREAT tag and such a cute cute image!! I have not tried this technique yet---you do inspire me :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
Hugz

tootsie said...

This is truly gorgeous!! Really very pretty!!

Thank you for joining us over at The Pixie Cottage!

Hugs,
Wendy

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes