Wednesday 29 February 2012

Simon Says …. Anything Goes


Hi there, well it is just a quick post for now because I am shattered after another busy night shift. I promise to come back later with a few more words for you all about my project.


The theme on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is ANYTHING GOES so I am expecting a huge amount of entries again. The Design team are all using products by My Mind’s Eye …. love their stuff so much!!!


09-02.12



I coloured this lovely Magnolia image last week when I was meeting with my gorgeous crafty friends for a colouring day.


09-02.12a



Lovely delicate shades- I must admit that now I am working hard to complete my Copic collection it is so easy to coordinate colouring with papers.


09-02.12b




Plenty of flowers and bling all finished off with this scrummy lace I found in my stash


Simon Says Stamp




Heidi is offering someone a $50 voucher to spend at the Simon Says StampOnline Store but you need to enter to be in with a chance!!!



SSS_50dollar_voucher



Products used…


MC0101WishGrantedTildasticklesstardust



Challenges:

Kaboodle Doodles – Shades of Purple
Papertake Weekly – Sketch
The Pixie Cottage – Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations – Anything Goes
The Sketchy Challenge – Sketch#17
 
Off to bed now so have a great day xxx

11 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Marcea I love this, so eye-catching and pretty! Judy x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super stunning, love the flowers and that lacy ribbon(?) is gorgeous behind the image. Fab colouring too. Zo xx

Bee said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, very pretty x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Such an adorable image and your card is stunning:)

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marcea.

Hugs Julie x

coldwaters2 said...

Marcea this is so beautiful I love Tilda so much and this image is a pure delight to see, the colours and design look wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super sweet card, Marcea! I'm really loving the touches of sparkle on the flowers and I really love this image of Tilda :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Lovely lilac! So many pretty details and beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls.

Hugz,
Sandy

Lorraine said...

gorgeous card - sooo pretty!
Lorraine x

Jill said...

beautiful card marcea love the image and the soft colours so pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes