Saturday 4 February 2012

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Hiya, I am back again with MSMS ..... sorry for being AWOL last week - was at work all day then I went straight out from there. Lack of organisation meant we had an unexpected week off but I am raring to go again this week.



I had my choice picked already but then I had to change it last minute when I saw the new Madonna video - OMG she looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! She sure shows how to look fabulous in your fifties ....... jealous.com!




Wow!!!!!! I think this is the beast she has been for a while - she sure gets my vote, can't believe I have loved her since I was a teenager and she is still going strong!

So just pick your song, post it on your blog then add your link to the little froggy below .........

Have a fab day and stay cosy, just waiting for all the snow to arrive xxx





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't seen it yet. Madonna sure is fab.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes