Wednesday 20 April 2011

Simon Says ……. Emboss it!

OMGosh how excited am I …… I have been invited back to be a part of the fabulous team over at Simon Say Stamp Challenge Blog … woop woop!!!!! I am over the moon and it just feels like being right back at home in a pair of comfy slippers – the girls are just the greatest ever – thankyou so much for the lovely warm welcome back :o)
november19header
So the challenge this week is embossing … with the option of using one of the fabulous stamps by Belles n Whistles (if you like). I adore these images so much and I am a huge fan of Elizabeth Bell’s artwork.

04-04.11

I have loved this image for as long as I can remember and I am so pleased it has been released now under the Belles n Whistle brand.
Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

Remember if you take part in this weeks challenge you could be the lucky winner of the $50 spending spree at the Simon Says Stamp online store …. there are so many amazing things to buy … I could spend hours looking at everything and drooling!
Here are the clickable piccie links to take you to the products I used to make my card (or similar products) from Simon Says Stamp online store.
httpwww.simonsaysstamp.comservletthe-33005a-pen-friend-BellesDetail        WIS_1654_6x6Wisteria      HAFloralMixedCH210

labels4     s4213msmonarch

magshabbychicrosepurple                sherbetsu

There … lots of goodies to have a look at!!

Challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp – Sketch 51


Wish me luck … off to the dentist now …. I broke virtually a whole tooth off yesterday :o(
Marcea xxx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on re joining Simon Says, another beautiful card lovely colour combo and coloured perfect! Sending hugs Jo xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card and love your colouring, superb, such a lovely image too.
Congratulations on being back with Simon Says.
Hugs Linda

Lorraine A said...

Welcome back !!! :-) So glad you agreed to re-join us :-)

Gorgeous card Marcea !1 the image is adorable and I love the papers and embellies :-) fabulous !! :-)
I need to find out how you did the clever piccy's of items !!

luv
Lols x x x

Good Luck at the dentist, hope it's not TOO expensive to fix !! :-)

Jo Nevill said...

So glad to have you back with us Marcea ! Love your card, gorgeous image and love all your very pretty embellies and papers too.

Hope you get on OK at the dentist

Hugs,

Jo x

Victoria said...

A lovely card thank you for having me as your designer in the spotlight this week
Vicky x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Congrats!!
Such a beautiful card!!

Mandy said...

Welcome home hunny, it's lovely to have you back with us :)
Beautiful card Marcea, so pretty and girlie, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your reappointment. I don't often comment as I never seem to have much time, always blogging last thing at night, but always love a visit to your blog. Your card is wonderful, a great image.
Hugs Sarahx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card, Marcea! So glad to have back on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge team again...you are such an inspiration! Gorgeous image and your colouring is so beautifully done. Love all the gorgeous details too!
Hugs,t

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Marcea. Welcome back to the team.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh this is one,gorgeous card love that image,and the coulrs are just,beautiful bless you for playing at creative craft,challenge love hugs cheryl xxxx

cardmaking bird said...

Just beautiful!! Hugs, Marie xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my goodness...welcome BACK sweets!! We've missed ya!! Stunning coloring and I love the flower and butterfly embellies :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Mira said...

This is so gorgeous, love your colouring :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Vintage Milly said...

Wow, this is really fab. Thanks for joining in with our sketch this time at Sunday Sketch and Stamp,
Em.x

Heather said...

Hi sweetie - welcome home (a bit late I know!! Can't get my act together this week lol)
Your card is beautiful - such scrumptious colours, colouring and your details are stunning!!
love
Heather xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes