Thursday 28 April 2011

Lili of the Valley – Love is in the air

 

Morning ….. only 1 day left til the big day …. I am sure you are all fed up hearing about The Royal Wedding but I have to admit I will be watching it tomorrow (ok, in the pub with my mate and some delicious vino) … but I will still be watching Wills and Kate tie the knot. There is, however, a rather more entertaining wedding this evening …. Channel 4 at 9pm… My Big Fat Royal Gypsy Wedding – OMG how much do I love this programme – cannot wait… pure entertainment!!!

So following on with the theme that has taken over much of the world, this week on Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we would love to see you use the theme…

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

09-04.11

I had to go with the wedding theme rather than just the love option – wonder if the royal couple will get it my card in time if I send it by carrier pigeon???

09-04.11a

This dress is fit for a Princess!!!

Challenges

Kaboodle Doodles – Here comes the bride

Sketch and Stash – Free choice sketch (#52)

The Pixie Cottage – It’s a Royal Wedding

Stampin’ for the weekend – A wedding theme

Totally Papercrafts – Wedding creations

Totally Gorjuss – Bling it on 

 

Click the piccies to be taken to where you can by the yummy stash…

 dblstampweddingcouple              a5sentimentshappydbl trellis_dispweddingstack    scallopcard 

So, get your best fizz chilling in the fridge cos we have a couple of great weddings to watch. Hope you can all join in with our challenge

xxx

20 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful! I'll be raising a glass as they trip down the aisle!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

beautiful card, gorgeous papers and a super sweet image

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Tracy said...

Beautiful card. I will also be watching, although I must say I am a bit fed up with hearing about the preparations every minute of the day!

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhhh this is beautiful! I am so excited about the wedding, bunting up and ready to go!

Have fun x

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Marcea, luv the image & fab colours ~ Thanks for joining us at S N S this time ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Davi said...

A beautiful card Marcea! I do love the colors and that sweet sweet image with the pretty embellies! So glad you joined us this week at The Pixie Cottage :)

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful the colours are so elegant and love all the detail!! Chanelle xx

Adrina said...

Wow, I just love your card, very nice colors and what a sweet couple!!
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage.
Adrina XX

~@ngie~ said...

this is absolutely stunning... the colours etc is just perfect & am sure the recipient will save it forever ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

xXx Angie xXx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card marcea :-) such a cute image and the papers and design are perfect :-)
I will be in a bar watching all the pomp and ceremony too ,,,I'll join you in a glass ( or 2 ) of vino :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sadilla said...

stunning card dear, and great details....
thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
sadia

Shazza said...

beautiful card and yes I watched the programme- today was just a tad classier and more legant don't you think lol
x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable card!

**Farrah** said...

Lovely card! So many great details! I hope you enjoyed the weddings!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Tessa Tegendraads said...

What an adorable card, soooo cute :-)

xx Tessa

Syderstone Creations said...

Absolutely Beautiful - gorgeous papers and emblishments with everything just sitting beautifully on the page.

scrapadinne said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors!

Hugs
Scrapadinne

Katie said...

Love that card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

CarlaKH said...

What a gorgeous card... the sweet couple look perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes