Saturday 23 April 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Good morning my lovelies .... sore head alert so ssssshhhhhhh ..... only kidding, always feel ok to have the music up full blast. I was out last night (again) and was looking for inspiration - I am so dedicated trying to find tunes for you all lol




I was thinking about all the great mash ups that there are and how Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics is such an amazing tune and mixes so well with so many songs. Here is a really fab mash up ..... hope you enjoy it. If you fancy adding a tune this week that samples Sweet Dreams I would love to hear it.





Oooh I am feeling better ...... just dance ...... love it!!!!!!!!

So if you want to share a little tune or two please join me this week and add your name to linky below. If you want to pop the little girlie pic on your side bar and link to my blog to help spread the word that would be utterly fab too ::o)

Have a wonderful weekend .... enjoy the Bank Holiday if you are in the UK xxx





8 comments:

Maya said...

Wonderful song, Marcea!
I have a new song from a Norwegian group, and i love it ♥
Hope you like it to!
Have a wonderful Saturday,
hugs from Maya

Anonymous said...

Great song for a fabulous Saturday Morning! Hope my version of sweet dreams is not too scary ;o)) xx

Mette said...

Fabulous - totally love the mix

Enjoy your easter, Mette

Lisa said...

This was awesome Marcea! So many great songs :)
Happy easter!! xx

Ellen said...

Hello Marcea, great mix. I recognized them all;-)

Hugs and enjoy your Easter, the weather is lovely.

Ellenxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

FANTABULOUS!!!! ~♥~
Shhhhhh....Oooops...sorry ^.^
Fab choice as always :)

Cheryl said...

Great song! Now I feel like dancing!

Ren-Yi said...

Fun Fun smashup. thanks for making me day upbeat!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes