Saturday 16 April 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

 I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack - woohoo

How awful is life with no internet, OMG I felt to isolated. My router died last Friday and I was promised by Sky that my new one would arrive yesterday - needless to say it has not come. I couldn't manage another weekend without internet so I have just gone out and bought a new router to use until my other one turns up.

So ...... time for Music Saves My Soul - I really missed this last week


I was out last night and there were loads of great songs on .... can I remember a single one ... nope!





I just love Kylie so chose one of my old favourites by her - hope you like it.

I have lots to do today, my son is heading off to The National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain for the week so we will be dropping him off later. I wil then go do a bit more research for MSMS ... lol, that means going out tonight hahahaha.

If you want to play along just add your link to the thing below so we can all pay you a visit. If you would like to pop our cute little logo on your sidebar that would be so kind of you and will help spread the word.

Have a fab week xxxxxxxxxxxxx





7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi there Marcea! Great to be back :)
This is one of my favorites of her songs!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, lovin' Kylie! ;o))
xx

Anonymous said...

Soooo missed you last week.... you are my ONLY hope of keeping up with this century lol

Love the song.

Sam
x

Ren-Yi said...

so glad t have you back :) and a great pick for this week... tfs

Kimmi said...

Welcome back. Hate technical problems. Esp those that involve routers and dead internet connections!

Love Kylie. Great song of hers!

Kimmi x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Yay!!! Marcea is back in da house!!! ^.^
Fabby choice of song this week...lovve Kylie :)

Ellen said...

Hi Marcea,

I missed you, I thought it had stopped but now I read the reason why ;-) . I enjoyed your choice, amazing.

Hugs and have a nice evening,
Ellen

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes