Tuesday 19 April 2011

Papertake Weekly – Spots and Stripes ….. and sunglasses alert!

Well hello everyone and oooh …. trying out livewriter for the first time so I hope this post ends up on my blog ….. fingers crossed. I must say it is odd not doing my post from my blog but I am prepared to give it a chance.
How gorgeous is this weather …. I hope it lasts through the BH weekend …..I bet there will be a few BBQ’s this weekend ….. you just can’t beat it can you.
Anyway, on with the post ….. it is fab to be back crafting again (although Sky have still not sent me my new router!!) This week on Papertake Weekly we would love to see you use spots and stripes.

03-04.11
Now isn’t she just yum!!!! A bit bright I admit but heck, who cares when you are cute as this!!!! It is ages since I used pink and orange together … must be this sunny weather that has made me feel all summery. I could fancy an ice cream too …. although this looks like some rather delicious mango sorbet … yum yum!

03-04.11a
Hmmmm think I might need to add some sprinkle spronkles on it ….. just screaming for some bling don’t you think!
So here are a couple of clickable piccies so you can find out where to buy some of the things I used ….. Saw this on Dawny P’s blog and thought it was a cool idea!

scallopcardkikisweet           doubscall    

EX-00008          SP-00001

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday – Weather Inspired
Fussy and Fancy – Card for a Child
Totally Papercrafts – Springtime

Have a fabulous day
Marcea xxx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright card! I like the stamp very much, very cute!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Sharon Caudle said...

She's soooo cute, Marcea!!! Love the pink and orange combo. It just screams warm weather. And you're making me drool for a cool treat too! LOL! Fabulous card!
hugs, Sharon

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love the image and the bright cheerful colours :-) oohh I could just eat mango sorbet now !! yum !! :-)


luv
Lols x x x

Angie said...

love the card fab colours and super cute image
Angie x

Danni said...

What a fun, pretty card!

Dianne said...

LOVE this card. It is so bright and cheery and does make you want some ice cream.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Sadilla said...

that's soooo pretty!!!! lovely colors, and lovely image!!
thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
hugs
Sadia

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
luv the bright colour, fits the weather,super cute image, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love those bright colours! It's just perfect for this weather!
Sarah xx :0)

artish said...

oui!!! she is yum, but so is that ice cream (gotta love food in blogland---very low cal.!) :)
love the vibrant color scheme! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

I love the colors on this one Marcea, bright and lovely!
Lisa xx

Deb said...

it is gorgeous Marcea, love those bright colours, enjoy the sunshine over there!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Stamper Gyrl said...

Love your bright card!
Thanks for joining fussy and fancy friday!
Tracy

Linda said...

I love your cards Marcea, they are always so colourful.
Linda x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes