Wednesday 3 November 2010

Simon Says ... All White

Good morning, wow it is so dark here today and rain is on the way I think a crafting day is in order!!! This week on Simon Says Stamp we would love to see your card being all white apart from your image. Lots of the DT are using the fabulous images by Lili of the Valley, which I love to death!


I have coloured this beautiful image with my copics and added some fun flock to the fur trims. Loads of stickles to the ice for that extra sparkle. The background has been embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder and then I added extra sparkle with some spray glitter - fab IRL!!!!. It is ages since I used my dew drops but I love the way they look around the scalloped border. Pretty lace, a flower and some Magnolia gem crystals to finish!

Don't forget that you could win this fab voucher to spend online at Simon Says Stamp Superstore.


Have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out our other challenge on PaperCraft Planet too if you have time.

13 comments:

Pami said...

Fabulous card, love the bling and the flower! Pami x

gila said...

wow, wunderschön, klasse geworden
lg gila

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the details.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi ya Marcea
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv all the embelies, stunning work,sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love this image ,,, so very cute and the embossing and embellies are fab ,, I love dew drops ,, I think I use them on almost every card ,, think I need the spray sparkle now ,,, looks fab :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

MagsB said...

How elegant this is! I love those crystals!

luv, Mags x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hun, so sweet and pretty, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Marcea - gorgeous image (i am SOO loving LotV these past few months)and love all your various white textures. Hope you're keeping well hun
hugs
Pauline x

Heather said...

Hi Marcea, gorgeous card hun - love that beautifully coloured LOTV image, gorgeous textures and your sparkling in brilliant.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Marcea, wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Gorgeous card hun! love the splashes of red and such a cute image! hugs, Jane xxx

Christine said...

Marcea, your card is priceless. I just love all of the pearls and scallop circles. The image is a perfect choice for this all white card. Your talent constantly amazes me sweetie.
xoxo, Christine

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes