Friday 26 November 2010

Just Magnolia - A sketch


We have a gorgeous sketch on Just Magnolia this week and luckily for me a card I made for the current Magnolia Inspiration Magazine is perfect for it (rotated of course) so I am delighted to be joining the rest of the DT after having last week off.



This is one of my most used Magnolia stamps -I just love it so much - it can be used for almost anything ... not just christmas.


I really love this colour combo too. Aqua is becoming one of my favourite colours these days - so pretty and delicate. Magnolia have lots of papers which have it in too so I am a happy girl.


....and how lush are these little berries - again from Magnolia! I love it when the DT parcels arrive. Make sure you visit the challenge blog to look at the rest of the DT's beautiful cards.

10 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Love those colors. The flower cluster with those caramel leaves is just yummy!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Marcea, its so cute and love the colours too.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wowww its absolutely stunning and gorgeous colours :o)
hugs and xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card Marcea!! Love the combination of colouer you used. Hugs, Frea

nicolet said...

This one is really stunning!! I love this one!
Hugs nicolet

Sue said...

Hi ya Marcea
wow a fabulous card, awesome colouring, beautiful embelies & design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Stunning card Marcea, she is so lovely and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Marina said...

It's beautiful Marcea!
I love the colours you've used and the design is gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marina

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Marcea!
Yes, I have seen this beautiful card of yours at the Magnolia December Magazine, congrats!!!
Happy New Year!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes