Saturday 6 November 2010

CES Challenge GDT with a little sprinkle of sugar!

Good morning, woop woop it is the weekend at last and I am so thrilled to be guest designer for the next few weeks for CES Challenge Blog. I was over the moon when my good buddy Emma asked me to take part with them. This week the theme is Forever Autumn and you can interpret this how you like. It was a great chance for me to play with some images that I haven't used in so long .... I had so much fun!


I have inked up this old Sugar Nellie stamp - god I love her. I really enjoyed colouring her and it made me realise that although I love being on DTs sometimes it is lovely just to chose and image that you want to, regardless of who makes it. So here is my guilty pleasure for this week!


My card also fits the following challenges.....

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch + Ribbons & Bows

I will be back later with Music Sabes My Soul Saturday, have a fab morning xxx


17 comments:

Mummylade said...

stunning!

kaylou said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, and lovely embellishments, thenks for guest designing with us.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Kerry said...

HI Marcea,

Beautiful card, love the sweet SN image you have used. Pretty colours!

Love Kerry xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea...I love this little lady too!! And you've colored her beautifully!! Such a gorgeous card...good luck in the challenge! And thanks so much for playing with us in the Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Pat Frank

Sue said...

Hi ya Marcea
aww totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, thank you for joing us as our guest designer this week, sue,x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and beautifully coloured. Nice to have you as our GDT!
Clairexx

kelly ledder said...

Wow lovely card xx

nessy said...

oh marcea this image is just so sweet ~ such pretty colours and detail ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Tracy said...

This is really pretty and beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Elaine said...

Beautiful Marcea!
I adore the image and you're colouring is perfection.
Love your big flower!

Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Love Elaine xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful and so lovely! The image is so sweet and your colouring is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Hanna said...

Another WOW- creation from you, Marcea, love your you've decorated this card to perfection, such a masterpiece.
As always you've coloured your image stunningly beautiful, and your design is totally breathtaking.

Hugs,
Hanna

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I love the colours, so soft and soothing!!!! Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Totally stunning Marcea!
Love the sweet colours and gorgeous image :)

Thanks for playing with us @ the Sugar Bowl!

biggest hugs, Marlene x

Nicola said...

Wow you have really brought this adorable image to life with your amazing colouration. Love this colour combo and your beautiful embellies.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes