Thursday 18 November 2010

Lili of the Valley - Glitter & Glitz

Hi everyone, it is time again for our challenge on Lili of the Valley - lots of you took part last week in the challenge and hop - thankyou so much. It sure looks like you love the images and sentiments as much as we all do!!!! I am delighted to announce that the winner of the candy from my blog is Pauline C .... congrats sweetie, just drop me a quick email with your details and I will pass it on to Lisa and Laila!

Onto this weeks challenge - Glitter & Glitz!!!!!



I am at work just now so will pop details on when I get home - just trying to scoff my buttie lol


See you all soon xxxxx










12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marcia, lovely card with the little doggie in his party hat!! Hugs, Frea

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea, great to see you back blogging. Again such a great card. Cheers Sue N

Riet said...

Beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi ya Marcea
aww now how cute is he, gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, luv the ribbon detail, sue,x

Pauline C said...

Wonderful card marcea - that doggie is just adorable :-) And YAY!! WOOHOO! Thanks for picking me :-) :-) I'm so thirlled and am off to email you right now
Hugs
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

so cute! love all the glitter-iness! Samantha :0)

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Highland Monkey's said...

Aw what a cute little doggie.

Squirrel x said...

Long time no visit (am I bad?!) babes. Hope you are ok. Such a gorgeous card hun, adorable pup and lush ribbon - love it to bits (so much so that I'm off to order that stamp LOL!) Luv ya! Hugs, Sxx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love this image and your colouration. Your papers and ribbon treatment are fabulous.
xx Mum xx

Joey said...

Hiya Marcea
this is gorgeous! lovely image love the rich coloured ribbon
Joey.xx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcia love the colouring and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

Hugs Linda

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes