Tuesday 2 November 2010

losing my marbles!!!!

Oh dear, where is my head!!!! Was going through my blog and I have just realised I didn't post my card for last weeks Just Magnolia challenge - what a ninny!!! So here it is .......


We had a gorgeous sketch to follow. I am loving this colour combo ....... so subtle.


I have had these papers forever I think but was nice to dig them out again. You still have a couple of days to enter this weeks challenge so pop over to the blog and have a look at the rest of the cards by the DT - they are all fabulous! Off for a slob on the sofa, I feel completely shattered .... see you tomorrow xxx

6 comments:

Pami said...

Completely love this! Love the colours and the colouring is perfect. Pami x

Leann said...

Aaaaaw - such a pretty li'l cutie! x x x

MagsB said...

Oh, how pretty! That silver ribbon is just lush! Gorgeous colours, too.

luv, Mags x

Cecelia said...

Super, super cute! Love the purple and the silver bow is awesome!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Marcea, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes