Thursday 29 April 2010

Here I come - and so does summer!



 Hello, well I am finally back - sort of. I am here today but will be back properly next week. I have missed crafting sooooooooooo much but I am pleased to say the smelly old essay has been handed in so we just all need to keep our fingers crossed that I pass it or I will be having to write it all again (how awful that would be!!!!!) So I am back with the fab challenge on Lili of the Valley and our theme this time is .....

HERE COMES SUMMER!



COPICS

plantpot - Y17, Y35, YR16, E08
Leaves/trousers/top - YG06, YG41, YG67
T shirt - RV10, RV23, R85
Flowers - RV10, RV21, RV23, Y17, Y35, YR16
Car - W1, W3, W5
Hair - E33, E35, E37, E53, Y21
Skin - E000, E00, RV21



 Challenges

Sketch and Stash - sketch #34 
Creative Craft Challenge - Bloomin' Marvellous
Stamp Something - Charmed Somethings
One Stop Craft Challenge - Metallic



 Materials

I have been a lucky girl because I got a lovely package full of scrummy goodies yesterday from Tracy at Dies to Die For and I have managed to sneak a few onto my card :o) Of course the image is a beauty from LOTV and this little darling is called Me and my Cat - what a cutie!! Papers are my good old stash of Making Memories .... love these so much. So onto my fabby goodies from DTDF - well, here are the links to them all ....... beautiful antique silver butterfly charm - so pretty and just a gorgeous addition, how about using a pretty spacer in the centre of your flowers! The brill quality card blank is also from Tracy but I cannot see it on the website yet so I will add a link later :o)
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and also crafty feeling kits (which I adore) and the other bits and pieces were from my stash. 
Hope you all have a great weekend - this is the first BH weekend that my hubby and I are both off together in years so we are going to have a great time - probably have the odd drink or two and maybe, just maybe squeeze a starbucks in too, lol. It's great to be back xxxxxxx


24 comments:

Fern said...

Beautiful acrd Marcea, love the cheery colours and embellishments!! Gorgeous xx

Fern xx

Rach said...

Great to have you back sweetie... and that you got to hand your essay in....love you card honey.. great summery colours....xxx

Penni said...

Glad to see you back Marcea and with such a cute card too, lovely!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Unknown said...

Such a lovely summery card Marcea. You have coloured it beautifully :-)
Good luck with your essay
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

Irena said...

lovely card, I love the colors

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love these papers so gorgeous, gorgeous colouring too, big hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Marcea, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

Aww, this is stunning Marcea, I adore that image and coloured so beautifully too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Annika said...

Good going, it's a lovely card, gorgeous colouring and cuuute embellies!
Enjoy your well-deserved night out!
Hugs
Annika

Liz Corrigan said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, such summery colours.
Glad the essay has got handed in, you can now relax and have a good weekend.
Rosie x

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Marcea, I love these papers and what a goregous image. Great to hear you have finished your essay and I hope you have a great bank holiday :0) xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow what a gorgeous card i love it, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

Tracy said...

This is really pretty, Love the image and colours too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a really great image and a wonderful card with it!

Hugs
Domi

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, Fabulous card and wow alovely image and beautiful colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Danni said...

So sweet! Love that butterfly charm!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Marcea, so cute, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kerry said...

Great card Marcea - love the fresh summary colours.

Kerry xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous card!

Shivvy x said...

Fabulous card!

Siobhan xxx

Anonymous said...

oH mY WORD IT`S BEEN FOREVR SINCE i LAST POPPED OVER bEAUTIFUL mARCEA!!!
yOUR CARD IS SOO`GORGEOUS`
hOPE YOUR WELL AND HAVING A FAB WEEK...BIG(((HUGS))))XXXX

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Marcea :-) The image is just soo cute and the papers and embellies are all fantastic :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Sandra said...

Hello,
I like your card, it´s very sweet.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Paula

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes