Monday 12 April 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Acetate


 Good morning, well it looks like another gorgeous day again .... doesn't the sun put you in a good mood. We had a hectic weekend again but Ryan had a fabulous week and the concert was brilliant. If any of you want to know alittle about the band you can read it here   . Ryan in in the Henley t shirt (tromboine section) looking very serious, lol.

Anyway, onto this weeks challenge on Sweet Pea Stampers   and this proved a real headache for me .....

Acetate
For some reason none of my dies would cut the acetate and all my ideas quickly went out the window and in the end all I have is a little photo corner on the bottom left corner ... oh well, it is still there so it counts, lol.


Copics

Hair - E08, E29, E37, E53, YR16
Moon - B93, B95, B97
Gown - Y35, Y38, YR16, YR68
Wings/sash - R22, R35, R37, G94, G99, YG63
Skin - E000, E00, E11, RV21 

Challenges

ABC - R is for Red
Flutterby Wednesday - Sparkle (lush pearlescent card)
Pixie Dust - Things with wings
Allsorts - Petals and Pearls

 


Isn't this image gorgeous ..... she is called Time Flies  and is available as a single stamp or from sheet 11 plate 38  from Crafts & Me. 

Back later to add the rest of my materials - have to dash to work
byeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxx

Ps check out the blog for fabulous news on our prizes!!!!!

  

24 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Marcea

this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and design, love the border punch

Joey.x

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun! Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Hugs, Sxxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Marcea I totally adore this card the image is coloured to perfection. The colours of the papers and the image are so sumptious and right up my street. I love your acetate corner it is fab. Glad the concert went well hugs Pascale x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card hun, stunning colours, glad to hear that Ryan had a brilliant time.xx

Teresa said...

A LOVELY CARD MARCEA I LOVE ALL THE AUTUMNY COLOURS, I am glad you had a lovely weekend.
Luv Teresa xx

Leanne said...

Hi Marcea

This is absolutely gorgeous - I love the colours that you have used.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Mrs Wonka said...

What beautiful rich colours! I love this!

Mrs Wonka xxx

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Marcea, beautiful autumnal colours I love the flowers and the acetate corner.
Hugs
Debbie x

Annika said...

Nevermind the acetate issues, this is a gorgeous card! The colours are just so rich! Loving it! Ryan looks fab in the photo, I'm glad he's enjoying what he's doing!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, brilliant collection of colours. Fabulous card and beautifully created. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Juls said...

so incredibly beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I'm totally in love with the warm colors you used !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Marcea, so glad to hear that Ryan had a fab time at the concert, you must be so proud of him hunny! Wow what a gorgeous card too, love the way you've coloured this fabulous image, the bold colours are sooooo striking. Hope you have a lovely day with more sunshine ! i agree it does make you feel in a good mood, lets hope it lasts, hugs Linda x

angelwhispers said...

Marcea this is another fabulous design!! Love the colours and the image is beautiful!! Love Chanelle xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Marcea! I love these colors and paper! Beautiful job :)

Thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week!
hugs, margie

Tasha said...

Hi Marcea this is really beautiful, such gorgeous colours and pretty flowers
love tasha xx

brenda said...

Hi Marcea

Yes, acetate is a pain to cut with dies, I've yet to fin an easy way of doing it.

Your colouring of this image is devine and the whole colour combo prefect.

Thank you for joining in my petals and pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Nicola said...

Wow isn´t she gor-oeu-s! and so is your colouring Marcea. I adore the papers you have used and the border and acetate corner are fab. So pleased Ryan had a great week and you enjoyed the concert - glad I didn´t have your petrol bill over the two weekends. xx Mum xx

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. The sun certainly does put you in a good mood.
These cards are stunning. I love the vibrant colours you've used and your ladies are just gorgeous. I think I need to check these out!!

Lisax

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Marcea!! This is stunning!! I just love your coloring and colors!! Lovin these Sweet Pea images. Thanks for entering it into the FBW.

Kimberly S said...

Such a pretty image and gorgeous coloring. Fabulous DP you used, and I really love the layout! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday!

Crafteezee said...

You get to play loads with Sweet Pea Stamps........I want to..... She's beautiful and love the colour combo. Hugs Tracy x

Angela said...

Another GORGEOUS Sweet Pea Card Marcea!! I just love the Indian Summer Basic Grey paper you used!! ANd those flowers match perfect!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes