Saturday 3 April 2010

Sketch Saturday - GD Card


Good morning and I am hoping this post is on my blog because I have scheduled it. Right now I should be on my way to Taunton to drop my son off for the week at the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain. My husband and I will then turn right back around and drive home - a round trip of around 9-10 hours. My poor husband has then got to head straight off to work until 2am poor soul, I do hope he isn't kept back late because he will be ready for his bed!

Anyway, I am so excited to share the fab news that I have been invited to be Guest Designer for Sketch Saturday for the whole of April. I love taking part with their sketches as often as I can and didn't even hesitate to accept the wonderful offer from them. Thankyou Terry for asking me :o)



Copics

Dress - YG06, YG11, G05, G14
Hat - R22, R27, R29, R35
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E33
Skin - E000, E00, E11, RV21
Sparkly frosting - Spica clear


Challenges

Papertake Weekly - Open Challenge
ABC - R is for Red



So here os my humble offering. I won this great stamp on another challenge but you can buy her here from Dies to Die For if you are not as lucky as me, lol. The great papers are also from DTDF and are My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill .... aren't they scrum! Flowers are from crafty feeling and the brads are some I have had forever. The usual Craftworks Cards sentiment (how did I ever manage without these) and of course the gorgeous Martha Stewart frond punch.

That's it for a couple of days from me. I am going to attempt to make a start on my essay tomorrow because it will be due in before I know it. Hope you all have a great Saturday xxx


21 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love the flowers and colors. Great card, Hugs. Happy Easter.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous! What a cute card with great colours and details, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations for getting on the Guest DT for April xx Well deserved as your work is just beautiful. This card if fab just love the colours they are eye popping!!! and the papers are perfect xx Good luck with the essay!! Love Chanelle xx

Unknown said...

Love your cards, it's gorgeous and so colourful. Lucky you winning this stamp he he , it's so cute and well done on the GDT at Sketch Saturday. Hugs xxx

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
gorgeous card hun, i luv the striking colours, hope you have a good trip, cor poor hubbie will be knackerd, sue,x

Kerry said...

Wow Marcea - fab card and such juicy colours xx

Liz Corrigan said...

Oh Marcea this is just gorgeous. Just love the bright colours you have used. Congrats on becoming GD for April. Rosie x

craftymum said...

Loving the colours Marcea.Great card
Love Sarah XXX

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea,
funky card liking the red and green together congrats on your dt spot!!
good luck with the essay
Happy Easter!
Suzie qxz

Riet said...

Wowww Marcea,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow love the colour choice its a real cheerful and vibrant card. Your image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Kristie W. said...

She is adorable!! I love the red/green combo.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea, I love those DP and the colour combo you've used so pretty happy easter thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Marcea, hope you have had a good and safe trip hunny. ~wow you've been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards, i am loving them all. so sorry i dont visit as much as i should, i dont know where the hours go and up until recently ive been so dis-organized! hope to get myself completley sorted soon hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

I love this bright and bubbly card! the colours are ACE!! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Marcea - you're right...those papers are scrummy!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Terry said...

Hiya sweetie, first of all Marcea I am so honored that you wanted to be my GDT when I asked you, I love ya for it. You're card is as usual absolutely stunning sweetie and I hope that you're son had a fab time. Have a fab day, hugs terry

Nicola said...

Ooh what a fabulous image and papers Marcea. Love your colouring, layout and gorgeous details. Congrats on your GDT spot, enjoy.
xxMumxx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OHMYGOSH, Marcea! Francesca is absolutely gorgeous! FAB!

Christy said...

I LOVE seeing the red/green color combo on something beside a Christmas card...stunning :)

thread-bare said...

Great card & well done on the GD spot xx

Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes