Saturday 17 April 2010

Sketch Saturday Guest Designer - week 3


 Good morning lovely people - her I am with my 3rd GD card for the fabulous Sketch Saturday . If you think I have been quiet you are right - I am having a couple of weeks off to get my final essay finished for uni then I will be back again crafting and trying to visit you all. 
This weeks sketch is lovely - lots of circles for you to add oodles and oodles of flowers .... perfect!!!!!


copics

Jacket/Shoes/Bouquet - BV02, BV13, BV31
Skirt/flowers - Y00, Y11, Y15
Hair - E50, E51, E53, Y00, Y28
Leaves - YG03, G14
Skin - E000, E00, RV21


Challenges

Creative Card Crew - Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Cutie Pie
Create4fun - Circles

 

I just love this image - isn't she pretty. She is of course from Lili of the Valley and is called Rosie Posy . Good news for all you LOTV fans .... there is a really gorgeous new collection due for release on 21st April so visit the website for more details. The papers are from an ols stack I have had forever but I still love them. Flowers are a mix from my stash and Crafty Feeling and all the other bits and pieces are from my stash too. As you can see my Martha Stewart punch has been used to the max and Tracy at DTDF has lots of great punches to choose from (and copics too!!)

Well I better get back to work although I am still a bit tipsy from last night .... hic! Had a great night with some girls from work ...... happy days :o)

20 comments:

Terry said...

Goodmorning sweetie, I just love you're beautifull card yep very nice colors and the image is just too cute.....thanks again sweetie for another week on Sketch Saturday as my GDT, I am honored....wow...Hope you will take good care of yourself...And good luck with you're essay. Hugs Terry xxxx

Squirrel x said...

Unlike you to be quiet hun LOL! (mwah) Absolutely stunner of a card, the combination of purple and lime green is so fresh and vibrant and Rosie is perfect, as are your flowers. Amazing work hun. Hope you get the essay done without too much stress. Hugs, Squirrel xx

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful image and she looks great in yellow & lilac just lovo her and the papers and flowers are perfect!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xx

Irena said...

Lovely card :)

Unknown said...

O wow love your card and your combination of colours, they are gorgeous. Good luck with your essay. Hugs xxx

Anneke klerks said...

beautiful card,nice colours comby

groet anneke

Nannieflash said...

Oh Dear, hope the tipsy feeling has worn of, I love your card its really vibrant in colours and stunning in effect. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Kerry said...

Fab card Marcea - love the cute LOTV image xx

Liz Corrigan said...

What a great card Marcea, loving the colour scheme. Good luck with the essay writing. Rosie x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling, I love this stamp. The colors are so bright and pretty. I love your soft coloring. Hugs!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful card Marcea. The colourcombination is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Marcea, love the colours and all the flowers, such a sweet image too.
Kelly.x

Pauline C said...

Hiya hun - totally love this -brilliant colouring and fab use of flowers. Hope you work is going well !
Pauline x

Annika said...

You have reallydone the sketch justice. Fab colours and yummy papers. I love your soft colouring ... one of these days I'm gonna learn do that as well! lol
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Marina said...

Beautiful card Marcea!
I love this image and the fresh colours.
Details and design are gorgeous.

Good luck with your essay,

hugs,
Marina

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
wow stunning card, i luv the colour combo, fabby colouring, stunning creation, sue,x

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Marcea!!!

Debbie Stip said...

Love your work! This card is really cute! Those flowers and dotted background and of course the image, just beautiful!
xxDebbie

Anne-Marije said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Angela said...

The yellow and purple looks so good together!! THis is jsut beautiful!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes