Saturday 8 May 2010

Yoohoo, guess who is back and a little candy news too!

Hi there everyone, I bet you thought I had disappeared for good didn't you. So sorry for my extended absence. As you know I have been busy with University stuff but hopefully that is all out of the way now. My break away from all things crafty has really made me realise how much time I was spending away from Glen and Ryan and so I have sadly stepped down from a couple of challenge blogs. I really enjoyed my time with Crafts & Me and Sweet Pea Stampers and I would like to thank them for having me on their team and for being so understanding about my decision.

I am sure I have made the right decision and have already been enjoying the extra time with my family. I have been left with no mojo what so ever though but I have ventured back into my craft room this afternoon and I am going to get my copics back out and have a play again! Lord only knows if I can remember how to even make a card, it really seems so long sonce I was last here.

I am also going to be putting a little candy together for my birthday next week so pop back on Tuesday for more news about that!

Have a great weekend and it is fab to be back!!!



11 comments:

Marley said...

Great to see you back Marcea!! Hope you are oke.. big hugs xx Marley

Squirrel x said...

Yoohoo hunny! So good to have you back bird - missed your madness LOL! Sxxx

angelwhispers said...

I know how you feel Marcea with the recent arrival of my granddaughter I have spent less time crafting and more family time and just love it!!! So now will just craft when I can!!
Enjoy you time with the family and will look forward to your inspiration when you get your mojo back! Love Chanelle xx

Lorraine said...

welcome back hun good to hear you are ok and that you are enjoying more time with your family have fun creating with your copics and i am sure once you get started your mojo will creep back in xx

Kimberly S said...

It is definitely tough to balance the love of paper crafts, with the love of your family (because they really have to be top priority). I sure will miss seeing your beautiful cards/projects so often, but will look forward to those extra special ones you spend some free time on. :)

Sarah said...

Welcome back Marcea, looking forward to seeing some of your creations xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Good news that you have got your university stuff out of the way and are back in your craft room.
Clare x

Annika said...

It's lovely to see you back! Although I'm sad that I'll probably be seeing less projects from you I'm sure you made a right decision - it's too easy to get carried away and spend every available minute at craft table!
Hugs to you!
Annika

Terry said...

WOhoooooooo Hiya sweetie SO GLAD that youre back...it is about time that you get youre crafting in to gear and go into youre craftroom...Hope everything turned out fine at the University and hope you will have a lot of fun with youre family......Hugs Terry xxxxx

Helen Laurence said...

Hi honey,
I know how you feel, my mojo is hiding somewhere. I've been away from papercrafting that long I'll probably glue my eyelids together!!

Good to see you back though.
Hugs
Helen x

I have Blog Candy!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea shes gorgeous and she will be so loved when she comes to the shops. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes