Wednesday 26 May 2010

Simon Says Stamp - Guest Designer ... Week 1



Good morning ... I bet you didn't expect to see me today did you. Well here I am and I am delighted to be the Guest Designer for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog for the next 4 challenges. I feel so honoured because I love this blog and it is crammed full of such amazing talent .... thankyou ladies :o)
The challenge this week is a colour challenge ...... you have to use pink or blue with green and brown. There is also an optional twist .... to use a Penny Black stamp if you have one but you don't have to use it to join in. there are oodles and oodles of gorgeous Penny Black stamps and lots more to drool over at Simon Says Stamp so grab a cuppa and pop over for a browse - Heidi has so many delicious things to tempt you with. The winner of this weeks challenge can win a wonderful spending spree worth $25!!!



 Copics

E31, E33, E50, E51, RV10, RV21, YG03

Challenges

Creative Card Crew - Pink & Green
My Time to Craft - Vivid Greeting Cards
Totally Gorjuss - Bling it On
Creative Craft Challenge - Ribbons & Bows
Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge



I love this stamp so much and it always makes me smile. The beautiful papers were sent to me by Tracy at DTDF and are from the GCD 12 x 12 Cloisonne Collection Pad - if you love pinks you will ADORE these papers!!! Another beautiful punch by Martha Stewart, thisone is 'Lattice' and it gives such a pretty finish. The roses are a mixture from Tabbycrafts and Wild Orchid crafts and the pretty gem flowers and pin are from Crafty Feeling and the sentiment is by Craftwork cards (also available to purchase from DTDF).

Having my hair done this morning, think it might be time to say goodbye to my fringe .... only had it a few weeks but still not sure about it .... what do you think .... I am the one in the middle



Righty-ho, better go get ready for the hairdresser - have a wonderful day xxx

21 comments:

Jane said...

I love this stamp Marcea and it looks amazing in these colours!! Stunning card hun!! Thank you for agreeing to be Guest Designer! Can't wait to see the rest of your stunning creations!! hugs, Jane xxx

Irena said...

Lovely image, wonderful colors.
very cute card :)
You look fantastic on this pictures.

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Marcea.Love the vibrant colours and a super image. Have fun at the hairdressers!
Clairex

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Marcea, :-) I love the image , very cute and the vibrant pink and green colours are fab !

beautiful photo ,, you are gorgeous, lovely inside and out:-) I love the fringe ,, I think you should keep it :-)

thanks for agreeing to be our GD :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Marina said...

Beautiful card Marcea!
I love the colours and the details and this image is just sweet!

Hugs,
Marina

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Marcea, beautiful papers and sweet image. Looking forward to seeing all your fab cards for Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Marcea,
Thanks for being our Guest Designer! We eagerly look forward to seeing your creations the next few weeks. This one showcases your talents so nicely!!

Have a great day!
Heidi from Simon Says Stamp

Net said...

I love that stamp! One of my PB faves.

I'm a fringe girl myself - I've always had one.

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us Marcea.

Diane Whitehouse said...

I love everything about this card, Marcea - it looks so cheerful!

It looked like a good night out with or without a fringe!
Diane x

Kimberly S said...

What a fun card! Love the image and the colors! :)

I think you should keep it...Your hair is just lovely the way it is! :)

Michelle said...

What a beauitful card! Your coloring is gorgeous and I like how you colored the flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at FBW this week :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

One of my favourite stamps!!

Love the colours you have used looks gorgeous Chanelle xx

Oh forgot you look gorgeous on the picture!!!

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, just love this image. Beautiful bright colours and great layout too.
Great photo and fab fringe!
Kelly.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my goodness Marcea, simply FABULOUS work! I'm just loving the whole thing...the bling, the flowers, the punch, and the image rocks!

Thanks so much for being a Guest Designer for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

*mwah*
Steph

Sammy said...

I love that PB stamp and its one of my favs. Gorgeous card and love the colours. Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challeneges xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

gorgeous card hunny - love Aly xx

Lesley said...

Fab card, lovely bright colours and the image is great! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

you know i just love that stamp its fab, thanks for playing along with us at creative craft challenges, if dont forget we have a dt call out at the moment,
sandra xxx

Martine said...

hi hunni, so happy to have you as a guest designer with us darlin :)


such a pretty card sweetie, i love the image and those papers and embellies are scrummy :)

take care darlin

xx

martine

Nancy said...

This image is just priceless...I love your coloring of it!! Awesome!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes