Friday 21 May 2010

Just Magnolia - Jane's sketch


 Good morning - yes I am rushing around like a mad woman again this morning so will write my post properly after work. I hope you enjoy our fabulous sketch this week on Just Magnolia . Back later - enjoy the sunshine :o)
 Copics

E000, E00, E11, E50, E51, E53, R20, Y11, Y35, YG03, G14, BV02, BV13

 Challenges

One Stop Craft Challenge  Summer Breeze
Creative Inspirations - Punches or Diecuts 
Pollycraft - Summer Blooms
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Cute and Girly
Papertake Weekly - Say it with Flowers
 Materials

Oh my, how much I enjoyed making this card. Lots of new goodies to play with which is always a great way to start your card don't you agree. I am still inking up my fabulous Spring kit from Magnolia and I have to say I think it is the best one for so long .... the images are all so beautiful. I have also cut into my scrummy new Lilac Avenue papers (Kaiser Craft) which I got from the ever so lovely Heidi from Simon Says Stamp .... How I love purple :o)
The blooms are a mix of Wild Orchid Crafts and Crafty Feeling. The little dew drops are also from Crafty Feeling - I love the shade of green, so pretty. The ribbon is from The Paper Mill Shop and is a real bargain and the cute green flowery ribbon is from my lovely friend Terry ... thanks sweetie. Oooh almost forgot my Stardust Stickles from the wonderful Tracy at DTDF.
I hope you all have a fab weekend - my fridge is so full of food for a family BBQ on Sunday that I dread to think what we will do if it rains ..... I am sure it will be gorgeous. Byeeeeee and enjoy the weather whatever you are doing xxx

15 comments:

Nicky said...

wow what a stunning card love the colours xx

Squirrel x said...

BEA-U-TI-FUL hunny! I do love how you use bold colours on Tilda. The purple and green is so fresh and vibrant. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Sxxx

Rach said...

Gorgeous sweetheart, fab colours and design... don't work to hard...
Hugz Rach xxx

Marina said...

Beautiful card Marcea!
I love that Tilda and the colours you've used and your flowers are gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marina

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow love that colour scheme, fantastic card and gorgeous papers. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh WOW...this is a stunner! The colours are amazing and those flowers... gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Pauline C said...

Beautiful hun - fantastic colour combo which just pops off the page!! Hope it will be good weather for your barbie :-)
pauline x

Danni said...

What a fun color combo!! Great card!

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card, love the colour pallet. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your beautiful work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Great colours, but I wouldn't think to put them together - might try them!
Love
Kerry x

jaine drake said...

Beautiful card and I love the colour combination. Good luck at creative inspirations.

Sheena said...

I love the colours you have chosen for this card - very summery! Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft! xx

cheryl said...

wow what gorjus colurs you have used on this so fresh many thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at creative inspirations,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is just beautiful! I just love that sketch, your Tilda and the colors!! Green and purple are such an awesome combo!
hugs,
Chris

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes