Wednesday 10 March 2010

Launch Day for Lili of the Valley and a sneaky sneak peek!


Good morning, this is a very early post because I don't want any of you to miss out on the brand new launch from Lili of the Valley. As you all know, LOTV is one of the must have stamp brands and just wait until you see the brand new cuties that are being launched today!!!! You better be quick because you know these fly off the shelves so fast! And at less than £4 a stamp they are such fabulous value for money. I am sure you have all seen the many sneak peeks over the last few weeks by the Design Team, if not have a peep at my sidebar for links to all their blogs or you can see all the stamps HERE!

Here are a couple of the gorgeous new images of Thomas the cat which are now available!!


The next stamp is NOT available yet but I just wanted to show you a sneak peek - I think I have caused a little confusion earlier in the day - apologies for this xxx

Now I am being a little bit naughty because I know it is launch day but I couldn't resist showing a peek from the next lot of stamps that will hopefully be launched next month. You can slap my hands if you like but I just had to share this cute bear with you. If you like bears you will love the next launch .... that's all I am saying for now! I just love teasing you all :o)



Copics

Dress - RV02, RV23
Apron - YG03, YG11
Cake - Y11, Y21
Bear - E50, E51, E53
Cat - W1, W3, W5



Challenges

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #93
Kaboodle Doodles - Happy Birthday
Creative Card Crew - It's a Celebration
My Time to Craft - Kidz Kardz

That's it from me for now .... a day at uni ahead of me so I will have brain strain by this evening. I hope you all manage to get the stamps you want before they sellout. See you all later xxx

27 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Did you hear me scream? Already been to LOTV this morning for a drool. And there's you torturing me AGAIN. Marcea, you are mad, bad and dangerous to know woman! LOL! Gorgeous card, love that bear with the kitty and can't wait to get my sticky paws on that one. Hugs, Squirrel xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wowww, such a beautiful and lovely card Marcea!!
Beautiful details as well!
Have a wonderful day.

Hugs Jannie.

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! I love the cute image and pretty colour combo. I have just been to LOTV and a few stamps fell in my basket.

Hope you have a good day at uni.

Lisa x

Tasha said...

Marcea this is so cute! Fabby image - so so cute! Loing the colours and the dew drops look fab
love tasha xx

Francesca said...

such a great card with a wonderful image and beautiful colours

Hugs
Francesca

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwww! super cute!

craftymum said...

Fantastic card Marcea and I love the colours. So bright
Love sarah XXX

Jill said...

Oooh gorgeous image on your card Marcea, love it! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

lisa said...

Gorgeous, Marcea. These stamps are really stunning and the cards you create with them are a brilliant advertisment, they are simply lovely.
Hope your Uni day goes well.

Lisax

Sarah said...

I'm with Squirrel!! I just purchased the newbies and now you're tempting me with more! That teddy does look so cute though so looks like there'll be more rubber winging it's way to me!
xx :0)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, I will let you off, Im a collector of bears and have quite a few, so to see such lovely stamps its fabulous. Love your card its gorgeous with those papers they are beautiful. With love a nd hugs Shirleyxxxx

Diane said...

How naughty of you - I've just ordered my stamps and then read your blog. I panicked thinking I'd missed one out till I read further down!! Now I know where next months money will be going!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, what a nice showcase of all these cute and adorable creations. They all look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lesley said...

Beautiful cards, gorgeous images and colouring! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Hum hum my credit card don't love you Marcea....... But LOTV loves me !!! LOL
Your caretions are so gorgeous, I love the fresh colors you use, so sweet !!!
Have a nice evening.
Hugs
Mag :)

Juls said...

such a gorgeous collection of cards! Hugs Juls

Liz Corrigan said...

Oh you have been busy Marcea. They are all such gorgeous cards. Did manage to get in early at LOTV and bought the image on your first card. It is so cute. Rosie x

Davi said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the image and those scrumptous colors with wonderful details!!

Stacey said...

Spoilt for choice Marcea - all these cards are gorgeous! I love the paper choice on the first one especially but your colouring is amazing on all of them! ~♥~

Di said...

Fabulous cards and the images are just sooo cute, love them and what you have done with them!

beautiful

Hugs di xxxx

Angela said...

Marcea, these are so pretty!!! Love the way you always add different DP to your creations and all you details!! Oh add did I forget your soft coloring is just beautiful!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Helene said...

Woow, there are too cute for words...
I love your cards!

Hugs
Xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh what an adorable image,I love your colors oh wowww such a beautiful card Marcea!!

elina said...

soooo cute!! i love your coloring and shading is very profesional and your color choice just my taste!! beautiful work

Lilacanglia said...

absolutely stunning,
gorgeous!!!
Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.
Hugs
Angie

mudmaven said...

WOW - such a great bunch of cards! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

debbies said...

So adorable and I'm anxiously waiting for the next release!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes