Sunday 28 March 2010

Dies To Die For - DT Card


Good afternoon and it is another gorgeous sunny day here - ahhhh doesn't it make you feel so much better! You may have noticed I now have some page links at the top of my blog ... nothing on the pages yet but I will start to sort them out over the next few weeks ... hopefully it will tidy my blog up a bit.
I am sharing this card with you today that is full of gorgeous things you can get from the lovely Tracy at Dies to Die For.


Copics

Dinos - YG63, YG67, G21, G99
Clothes - B93, Y38, E47
Hair - E47, E57
Skin - E000, E00, RV10



Challenges

Creative Card Crew - Going Dotty
Inspirational Card Sketches - Sketch # 59
My Time to Craft - Make it Manly
Papertake Weekly - Sketch # 37




Isn't little Oliver from The Greeting Farm just perfect for any little boy! He is so easy to colour and has just the sweetest face. I have teamed him up with the gorgeous papers also available from DTDF . The fab shaped card and sentiment are by Craftwork Cards and Tracy also stocks some of their range too! I had to sit on my hands not to add any bits and pieces to this ... I just love adding 'stuff' lol.
Have a fab Sunday and see you through the week xxx

18 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute image and very beautiful card :)

Squirrel x said...

Superb card hun! Love the little dinosaurs :oD Almost wishing Easter wasn't coming, my "must have" list is getting enormous and I'm terrified I'll get it all in one huge hit!! (and you are responsible for most of it lol) Hugs, Squirrel xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) the image is very cute and the papers are just perfect :-)


thanks for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, yep sunshine brightens up your day and your mood hihiih....Well about your card, wohooooo it is absolutely stunning again sweeite...very nice colors and the image is just perfect for a boys card...wow....Thanks for sharing Marcea and did you have a fab time at the NEC???
Hugs terry

Stacey said...

This is scrummy Marcea! Gorgeous papers and a super cute image - what more could anyone ask for?! ~♥~

Paula (PEP) said...

That was an eduation & a half in how to follow sketches, thank you so much. The colours are glorious & it's so apt for a boy.
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

What an absolutely adoreable card!! Fantastic!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable Marcea, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Dawny P said...

Ooops forgot to say thank you for joining us at PTW. How rude of me!!! I've slapped my trotters so don't worry chick xxxx

Dawny P said...

Heyyy sweet cheeks. This is just precious - LOVE those papers and of course, what a sweet image.

Ohh I missed you on Saturday (yes really I did lol xxx) and wished you had been there cos it was not the same without you. I also had a very very VERY red face at one point but I will have to speak to you about that so I'll call ya sometime this week.

Huggiest of hugs

Dawny xxxx

mel said...

what an adorable little card. i love him with his little dinos, and the colour combo is perfect for little boys :)

Kerry said...

Cute image Marcea. He is coloured pefectly! It's such a great card for a little boy xx

Pauline C said...

Hiya hun - hope you're fkeeping well :-) Great funky male card - - thanks for going dotty with us at the CCC Challenge this week
Pauline x

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Marcea, this card is just too cute. Love the dp and layout. xo Jackie

Pat said...

Super card, love the cute image and the gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in at MTTC

Pat xx

CraftyC said...

Very cute Marcea. I have something for you on my blog!
Clairex

Nicola said...

Awe how cute is this little fellow, love these papers too.
xx Mum xx

thread-bare said...

Such a fab card hun. Great boys colours xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes