Thursday 9 October 2008

Look what brought a smile to my face today












I would just like to thank Paula (aka Pops, lol) for bringing a ray of sunshine into my day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened this wonderful package from her today with all these fantastic stamped images!! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends who are so kind. It is the wonderful people you meet here in blogland that is so incredible, to think that someone I have never met before took the time out of her day to think of me. Thankyou babes, you are a real gem :o)

7 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Blimey! you wont have time to blog & colour all those images too,lol!!! Enjoy :o)x

Victoria said...

oh wow oh wow oh wow

how lucky are you - what a fab friend you have got

hugs x

Michele Roos said...

WOW, Paula can I be your friend to lol. That's such a lovely gesture. Michele x

Anonymous said...

Oooh you lucky girl xx

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have a friend like that, they will certainly keep you busy for a while

Marion x

Christine D. said...

Wow! What a lovely surprise! Well done!

Crafting Diva said...

Wow lucky you your have fun playing with these!!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes