Wednesday 22 October 2008

ABC Challenge - N is for ,,,,,


Nature!! Well, here is a totally different type of card for me. No little cute people in sight at all. I have had this image for ages and can't even remember who I got it from but I thought it was perfect for this weeks challenge on ABC . Please pop over and have a look at the other DT cards and join in too if you get chance.
Image coloured with prismas, papers from Funky Hand, flowers, brads and ribbon from stash, studio G sentiment stamp.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love these colours and what a cute image with your perfect colouring. I have missed viewing your creations so nice to see you back.
Nicola xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

How cute is that image! A great card, I love it.

Mrs W x

Poppy said...

oh they are sooo cute.love the card.
poppy.
x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Marcea its a really beautiful card hun. Its lovely to see you online again i miss seeing your lovely work!! Hugs Linda x

thread-bare said...

Marcea this is just gorgeous hun. Love the colours you have used xx

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea!Hope you are ok.
Yey,you used a House Mouse image,lol!!!!Your card is luvly :o)x

Emma said...

Gorgeous DT card...the image is soo cute and the colours are fab.
Emma x

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card. I sooooo love these little mice. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes