Wednesday 29 October 2008

ABC Challenge - O is for ......


.... Oval!! Woohoo I thought, this is a nice easy one cos I love my nesties. But ... I have been good and tried to make something a little different for me. I think this might be the first time I haven't made a card (shock horror!!). I have made a tag for a bottle of bubbly and it was so easy to do too. I just made it up as I went along because I did not have a template but I think it turned out ok.












Here is a close up of the cute Penny Black image that I used. I wasn't sure if it was a champagne bubble or a cherry on his nose so I settled for the boozy bubble, lol.








And here is the reverse of the tag. I think that this is one sentiment that should definately be followed!!

Make sure you pop over to ABC Challenge to check out the fab creations by the rest of the design team. Hopefully you will join in too .... I look forward to seeing your creations.

Penny Black image coloured with Prismas, wire coloured with Sakura stardust pen, nesties by Spellbinders, Studio G sentiment heat embossed in gold.

10 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Brilliant! Such a cute mouse too (luv mice!!!) :o)x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous marcea

gives me fab idea for girlies presents at christmas

hugs jane x

CraftyC said...

A fab idea Marcia, think I'm stuck with cards for the time being with christmas approaching!
Clairex

Alison said...

This is great Marcea, love it never seen it before. Well done you!

Anonymous said...

Gonna pinch this idea for Christmas, thank you for the inspiration.
Nicola xxx

Poppy said...

love the image and the idea, how clever you are,now we are all going to decorate our bottles ... lol.
poppy.
x

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous I love what you have done with this gorgeous mouse. Sue :o)

Bev said...

Oooh ti's a brilliant idea Marcea - love it!!

hugs Bev x

Emma said...

Fab idea...it looks great.
Well done hun...no card!!
Emma x

Pauline C said...

This is brilliant Marcea ... so cute and original - love it!
pauline x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes