Wednesday 29 October 2008

I think it is my lucky week


I feel truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends. Look at this beautiful card that Linda sent me yesterday. This is the very first Hallowe'en card that I have ever had - I love it hun. To make things even more fabulous were all the beautiful images that she has also sent ... I am in heaven!! I have already used one of them and will post the card I made with it a bit later. To top it all off Linda very generously sent me a beautiful paper pack by DCWV - I swear I almost bought this on Sunday but felt guilty cos I had quite a few other goodies in my basket - I was going to buy it this weekend. I can't wait to start using it in my creations. Thankyou Linda for making me smile and also for being my friend. I hope you are feeling better today sweetie

7 comments:

clare said...

omg..you are a lucky one,what a lovely load of stamped images..id be heaven to with those...lol
can't wait to see what you've made.ill pop back later xx
TTFN clare x

Diane.W. said...

How luvly!!! Enjoy :o)x

Dawny P said...

Ohh how fabulous is all that!! Bet you are in 7th heaven now lol xxxx I would be running for me Pro Markers for sure lol xxxx

Victoria said...

oh wow lucky you and all thos elovedly stampe dimages too x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

what a lucky girlie you are!!!!

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo bet you thought your birthday had arrived again.
You are one lucky lady to receive this wonderful package.
Nicola xxx

Emma said...

Wow you lucky, lucky lady...
Emma x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes