Saturday 2 August 2008

Penny Black #8 - No Pink!!!!




What do you mean no pink!!!!!!!!!!! Hardly seems fair for a girly girl like me, sob. But those that know me will know I am a stubborn so and so and won't be beaten, lol, so here is this weeks offering for their challenge . I had actually coloured this little guy a few weeks ago and was so pleased that he went perfectly with my new papers, woohoo. Mum, if you are reading this I am running out of circle nesties, lol, and I am still waiting for my dies to come ... get dad on that wizard of yours to cut me some more (just kidding).

Penny Black image coloured with watercolour pencils, nesties from my mum (thanks), papers from making memories funky vintage ruby collection and also from their boho chic olivia multipack (I love these papers soo much), studio g sentiment stamp, ribbon, flowers and brads from stash

15 comments:

Sally said...

So adorable. Even with no pink. Like you I can hardly make anything without a touch of pink. Well done.

ella bella said...

gorgeous card and well done for not using pink lol!! love the papers and the image is so sweet
thanks for joining in this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Kath Stewart said...

Well you rose to the challenge and made a fab card - love those papers and the flowers - thanks so much for joining us at PBSc this week
Kath
xxxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Marcea. I love the cute hedgie and fab papers.

tracie said...

gorgoeus card Marcea, love the papers and the colour combo and what a cuties stamp - love it. Well done on the no pink, I found it tough too being a girlie girl, lol. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Andrea said...

Adorable!


Hi hi, no pink is hard .. for me too :-)

Unknown said...

wow.. it's a lovely Card.. i love it

Bev said...

You see!! You CAN do no pink lol!! It's fabulous hun - love the colours, the papers and the image. Well done you

Anonymous said...

fabulous card, cute stamp and gorgeous papers.
nicola

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, the image is so cute.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is a stunner ,fabulous colour combo and image ,love it ,Dawnxx

Crazycatlaydee said...

Hey Hun!
Love the cards :-))
Guess what?? You have a award, Yup yup yup come visit my blog for details :-)) Lots of love n hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

cats whiskers said...

Great Card again Marcea I love your colours, and the image is so cute
Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Angela said...

Lovely cards Marcea, I particularly like your colouring.

I am a friend of your Mother's and think that I am partly responsible for you getting into card-making. I showed your Mum (to stop her doing so much cross stitch), she showed you and the rest is history!

Your Mother also got me onto Nestabilities and I can't stop buying them now.

Well done, I shall continue to view on a regular basis. Angela

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes