Saturday 9 August 2008

Bookatrix for 18th birthday




I made this at the beginning of the week for a lady at work. Her niece loves diving and seahorses and she asked me to make something with sea creatures for her. The holographic card looked great in real life and this is the first time I have used fancy edging scissors for a bookatrix - I was quite pleased with the effect. It is nice to make something a little different every now and then and I enjoyed doing it. Fingers crossed her niece likes it!

4 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow, this looks stunning Marcea,
hugs Rachxx

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful card and perfect for a lover of deep sea diving. Your fancy cut edges are great as is the complete card.

Nicola xxx

Bev said...

Brilliant card Marcea, love the fancy edging. I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled to bits with it

Sally said...

Wowzers! What a great job! I love the color. The fancy edges certainly set it off.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes