Thursday 14 August 2008

Managed a hat-trick again!!




Yep, that's right ... 3 challenges again with one card but it seems to have taken me hours and I am still not happy but that is just crafting ... right??! So, onto the challenges ... first of all Stamp Something's challenge this week is a colour challenge using pink, green and blue as the chosen colours. With the colour scheme decided it was then time to see what other challenges tickled my fancy. Cute Card Thursday challenged us all to make a card with 2 of something so I chose this cute image from Hanglar and Stanglar which also fitted nicely into the challenge by My time to craft whose theme is cats for this week.

Stamp coloured with prismas, papers by Paper mania Olivine Essence pack and also warm tones from the inspirations collection, studio g stamps , flowers, ribbons and brads from stash

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw your comments on Bev's blog and HAD to swing by...glad I did! Your blog is GREAT! Hope you don't mind...I am going to link you and visit often!

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Wow, a hat trick indeed! This is a very cute card. Gorgeous work!

Jenny said...

Eine schöne Karte und das Motiv ist ja niedlich.

Wendy said...

This is lovely
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, you sur can jump to the challenges Marcea. Another gorgeous card.

Nicola xxx

mueppi said...

Deine Karte ist wunderschön!
LG Gisela

RubyMay said...

Brilliant card...and I love your blog hun .

Erin... said...

Beautiful coloring. thanks for playing.

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Bev said...

ooh! What a fabby card hunny - love those colours and papers. Brilliant!!!

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card! Love the image, great coloring. Super layout and papers. Thanks for playing along with our color challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what beautifull cards Marcea
Regards
Chrissie
P.s. I will add you to my favourites too.

Sally said...

Certainly is a hat trick. I love your card and I think it is perfect the way it is. Great choice in color combination...

Alison said...

Fab card well done on three in one.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes