Saturday 9 August 2008

I have an award from Lyns!!


Woohoo, thanks hun for passing this award on to me. I have had a horrid week so this has really cheered me up. Hope everyone can pop along to Lyns' blog for a look at her great downloads. Ok, so now down to the award stuff....


The rules of the award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marcea *insert happy dance* Hugs, Marlene x

Sally said...

Marcea,
I was so excited to see my name on your blog that I forgot to say Congratulations to you! Well done, you have a fantastic site.

Rach said...

Marcea, congratulations on your award and thank you also for passing it on to me....**big hugs**
Rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks so much Marcea, I am really chuffed you gave this to me, and Congrats to you I love your blog
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats to you on your award xxxx
thanks so much for passing it on to me hugs Dawnxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes