Sunday 17 August 2008

A few more challenges with 1 card

Ok so I know it is a bit naughty, lol, but I have to try and squeeze as many challenges in as possible these next couple of days because I am going on my holiday .... sunshine at last!! I have had a great week so far - my circle nesties finally arrived and I have some new Penny Blacks to play with, woohoo. Onto my card now .... isn't this just the cutest stamp, I adore it. The challenge by Penny Black and CCT was for ribbons (well CCT was soft furnishings) so managed to fulfil that part with this fab gold ribbon. Also managed to sneak another challenge in by Dutch Dare by using an animal image.


Penny Black stamp coloured with prismas, paper from Papermania's Exquisite paper collection (so gorgeous), circle nesties .. woohoo, sentiment stamp from cuddlybuddly, roses and ribbons from stash (I highlighted a few tips of the petals with a gold marker)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS !!!
Everytime you share your creations I always say to myself "This is your best yet" but now I keep repeating the same.
I adore your colouring Marcea and it is so difficult to believe that you have only lately began to stamp.

Nicola xxx

Bev said...

Oh Marcea this is just fabulous! I adore that image and what you have done with this card - Love it!!!
hugs Bev x

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love the gold ribbon, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
have a great holiday!

Rach said...

gorgeous card Marcea, and such a sweet image..hugs rachxx

Karin said...

Hi Marcea,

great card.
Love the papers and that cute stamp.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Marcea - love the papers and that cute image...gorgeous ribbon - thank you for playing along again at PBSC this week and congrats on the triple whammy
kath
xxxxx

Lesley said...

Great card thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge! xxx

RubyMay said...

Brilliant card !

Andrea said...

fab card and lovely details

Dawn said...

Stunning card - and cute cute stamp!

tracie said...

oh wow gorgeous card Marcea, love the gold ribbon and flowers - great work. Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Sue said...

awww lovely cute card:)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

wow.. so beautiful

LOUISE said...

Stunning card Marcea, I love the image, and the gold makes it look very elegant! Louise x

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea
just awesome card and I love the penny black stamps you have a great style with your cards,
Sue

Sally said...

Fantastic card. Your cards just keep getting better and better.

Kim Dellow said...

Fab card. Love the colours. Kimx

Michele Jackson said...

Marcea card is fab! love the stamped image & the circular sentiment!
Michele x

cats whiskers said...

Wow Marcea this is so sweet love the layout
Thanks for joining us
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Ahhh they're so cute, fabulous card.

Unknown said...

LOVE the gold accents!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes