Thursday 14 September 2017

Latest in Beauty unboxing | Beauty over 40


Good evening everyone, I hope you are having a good day .... hang in there it's almost the weekend thank goodness. 

It was my late finish tonight but the good news is it also meant that I start at lunch so I was able to pop to the Post Office and collect my parcel that I missed yesterday.

It was the best type of post .... goodies for me!

I have become slightly obsessed with beauty boxes over the past few months. I just love the whole idea of getting lots of new things to try each month. My parcel today is by Latest in Beauty and it is the first time I have had a box from them.





I have subscribed to this one because I was with YOU Beauty but they have now merged with Latest in Beauty so I took up this in place of it. Because I had transferred over I got a free product worth £53 ....wow!!!!

You can choose either 3, 6 or 9 products and can either get a monthly subscription or a one off box. I have signed up for a monthly box (cos I am just greedy) which means I choose 9 products for £18 (not £25 like I mentioned ... oops)  a month including postage. I just love my new box so much. If you would like to see me unboxing it and giving first impressions of my box just have a peep at my video over on my YouTube channel. 





Haha, ignore my upside down thumbnail - I now know if you take your photo with your iPhone and it is upside down you can't get it to show the right way round.

There is also a code for £3 off one of the products in the video.

If you like my video remember to give me a thumbs up and I would love it if you could subscribe to my channel. 

We are going to our caravan tomorrow - I cannot wait! See you all soon xxx

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes