Monday 11 September 2017

At last, the need to blog has bitten me in the butt

Good evening guys. Well I have said it a few times over the last couple of years but this time I mean it - I am back!! I have really missed blogging and I think now is the time to get back to a couple of regular posts a week. I am also trying my hand at YouTube - boy is that hard. I love to talk but omg it is so difficult. I feel such a techno failure at the moment. Even my blog seems so alien to me now. 

Hopefully that will all change soon and it will be like putting on a pair of old comfy slippers. I am not even sure who still blogs any more out of all us oldies that seemed to be around when blogging first took off.

All my craft stash is packed away in the loft and I must admit I am getting the odd urge to go up there and start unpacking it all. God knows if I could even make a card any more - and as for copics - can I even still colour?

Really looking forward to getting back online. I hope I can shout on a few of you if I get stuck along the way - ooh I am so excited. Right, that's it for now - just taken me bloody ages to upload a video .... haha was I ever that bad at my blog? If I wasnt before I sure feel it now. Off for a quick look on my feed to see who is still around.

Take care my lovelies and hope to catch up with you soon xxxxx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

looking forward to seeing you back x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes